Council is committed to supporting Queensland Health as the lead agency responsible for responding to novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and will ensure our community is kept informed.
Anyone with health concerns can call 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84) or find up-to-date reliable information on the Queensland Health website.
VIEW LATEST PUBLIC NOTICE – MAPOON
- Council undertakes regular business continuity planning to ensure we are well prepared to respond to a range of situations.
- Council is working closely with Queensland Health as the lead agency responsible for the COVID-19 response.
- Council is closely monitoring the situation and senior management is regularly meeting to review business operations and service delivery. This webpage will be updated if changes are made to council’s service delivery as a result of COVID-19.
- Regular updates will continue to be provided to workers, volunteers, contractors and customers will be advised if any changes are required.
- Council will continue to review operations as the situation evolves. Council services continue to operate as per normal business hours.