Accessing Government Information
Council is committed to being open and transparent.
Council provides information to the public in a number of ways including via our websites or through property searches. Council officers can also provide information on request, subject to legal and policy requirements (e.g. privacy).
Here are some of the different ways that you can access information from council:
- The Mapoon Aboriginal Shire Council website allows users to view council information and request various services
- Google Maps lets you view interactive mapping and add layers with relevant data
- Email our Governance Department at email@example.com
- Follow council on Facebook, and other social media channels or via our News Centre
- Find out about open consultation opportunities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access council’s minutes, agendas and other meeting documentation
- Contact council if you have a query about accessing particular information.
The annual report shows council’s commitment to achieving its vision for the region, as well as the the results of actioning the corporate and operational plans